Announcement is early!!
Soooo... I grew up in Minnesota... I went to college in Iowa... I studied in Italy.... I graduated, left Iowa and moved to London... met a boy from Italy... then I left London to go back to Minnesota... and now I am leaving Minnesota and moving to Switzerland!! WITH the boy from Italy!! Sounds pretty good, huh??
I'm going to try to keep up this "blogging" thing - so that people who aren't on Facebook can keep up with life, now that I'm hopping the pond again. I'm sad to be leaving family again, but I'm glad that I've had the past year to reconnect - and now you can all come visit me for a proper skiing vacation :)
I'm excited for the new job - Groupe-H - and I'm excited to learn French - and I'm excited to be with our friends Francesco and Giovanna!!! And I will be closer to my friends in Austria, Germany, Spain, Italy, and UK! Also excited for future travel plans... India, Thailand, Japan - the list is growing!!
This week - garage sale, packing, organizing... 30 days until I arrive in Geneva!
No comments:
Post a Comment